185+ Aster Flower Tattoo Designs (2023) – TattoosBoyGirl
Aster flower tattoos are popular due to their timeless symbolism. These stunning blooms bloom in the autumn season and symbolize love, patience, and wisdom
During the Victorian era, asters represented loyalty between friends. Getting an aster tattoo today can symbolize important friendships. It reminds you always to be a good, caring friend.
Aster Flower Tattoo Ideas
If you’re considering getting inked with the iconic aster flower, make sure to check out our list of 15 best aster flower tattoo ideas that showcase the beauty of this seasonal bloom.
1. Simple Aster Tattoo: Simple aster tattoos are perfect for those who love minimalist art. You can opt for a small tattoo in one or more vibrant colors to accentuate the simplicity of the design.
2. Floral Wreath Tattoo: The aster flower is perfect to be used as part of a larger tattoo. A floral wreath tattoo design with an aster flower can be a great option if you want your tattoo to be a bit more elaborate.
3. Watercolor Aster Tattoo: Watercolor designs are popular, and a watercolor aster tattoo is an excellent choice for those who prefer colorful as well as vivid tattoos.
4. Black and Grey Aster Tattoo: Asters pair beautifully with other florals. This provides opportunities to make the tattoo uniquely your own by choosing complementary flowers with personal significance.
5. Aster and Butterflies Tattoo: The aster’s soft, iconic shape complements the butterfly’s beautiful wings, bringing together two of nature’s wonders.
6. Aster Bouquet Tattoo: An aster bouquet tattoo is an elegant and delicate way to showcase the beauty of the aster flower. It’s also a great option if you prefer larger tattoos.
7. Aster with a Quote Tattoo: The aster flower can be a symbol of love, wisdom, and patience. Pair your aster tattoo with a meaningful quote to magnify its significance even more.
8. Aster with a Hummingbird Tattoo: A hummingbird and aster tattoo design is a perfect way to showcase lively colors and a sense of fluidity.
9. Aster with a Bee Tattoo: Bees and flowers have an excellent relationship, and an aster and bee tattoo design can beautifully convey that relationship between nature’s creatures.
10. Aster with a Mandala Tattoo: This fusion of these designs creates a breathtaking visual representation of unity and balance. The aster brings a touch of nature’s beauty to the mandala’s spiritual order.
11. Aster with a Scenery Tattoo: Combining an aster flower with a mountain or a scenic background can create a complex design that represents the beauty of nature.
12. Aster with a Hummingbird Tattoo: The hummingbird’s wings in motion evoke a sense of energy and freedom, while the aster epitomizes natural beauty. Together they make a design both graceful and uplifting.
13. Aster with a Butterfly and a Bee Tattoo: The combination of butterfly, bee, and aster flower tattoo design can showcase a beautiful interdependence and bond between these insects and mother nature.
14. Aster with a Moon Tattoo: A moon and aster flower tattoo design can create an ethereal and majestic look. This design can represent tranquility and the beauty of nighttime. In astrology, the moon symbolizes emotions, intuition, and relationships. An aster flower tattoo with the moon depicts a reflection of the wearer’s emotions that are constantly changing like the phases of the moon. This tattoo design symbolizes the changes in our lives and shows how we evolve and grow over time.
15. Aster Flower with a Heart Tattoo: For those seeking a tattoo to symbolize love and devotion, a heart alongside an aster makes a meaningful pairing. This design makes for a lovely representation of both giving and receiving love patiently and tenderly. Also, adding a heartbeat line to your aster tattoo can symbolize different things. It could represent a loved one’s heart rate, a reminder to appreciate the gift of life, or simply an encouragement to follow one’s heart.
16. Aster Flower with Initials: Personalizing your aster flower tattoo design by adding initials can make it more meaningful. You can add your initials or the initials of someone you hold dear. This aster flower tattoo design symbolizes the significance of the person to the wearer and is a great way to pay tribute to someone’s memory.
Aster Flower Tattoos Meanings and Symbolisms
An aster tattoo can also memorialize loved ones who have passed away. Having their favorite flower tattooed on you keeps their memory alive. Looking at the aster every day helps feelings of loss. Here are some important meanings of this beautiful flower that you should know about:
Love and Affection: Aster flowers are considered a symbol of love and affection, particularly between romantic partners. These tattoos often come in bright colors like red, pink, or purple, representing strong emotions and passion. Couples can have matching aster flower tattoos to show their love for each other.
Beauty and Elegance: Aster flowers are incredibly beautiful and come in a range of bright and bold colors such as blue, purple, and pink. An aster flower tattoo in these colors can represent elegance and the beauty of life.
Daintiness and Delicacy: The aster flower is small, delicate, and intricate, which makes it perfect for a small yet detailed tattoo design. An aster tattoo can signify the beauty of things often overlooked, and a reminder to appreciate the little things in life.
New Beginnings: In some cultures, the aster flower represents new beginnings and fresh starts. A tattoo of an aster flower can commemorate a new chapter in your life such as a new job, a move, or the end of a relationship. It can also represent hope and a positive outlook on the future.
Remembrance and Sympathy: White aster flowers symbolize remembrance and are often used in funeral arrangements. An aster flower tattoo in white can signify the loss of a loved one and honor their memory. It can also represent support and offer sympathy to those who are struggling with grief.
Wisdom and Serenity: Another attribute associated with aster flowers is wisdom. In ancient mythology, the aster flower was said to have grown from the tears of the Greek goddess Asteria. As such, it is believed to symbolize the wisdom, serenity, and purity of the heavens. Many people choose an aster flower tattoo to represent spiritual enlightenment and inner peace.
Bravery and Courage: The aster flower also represents bravery and courage. These flowers are known for their resilience and ability to grow in adverse conditions. As such, an aster flower tattoo can be a symbol of overcoming adversity and standing strong amidst challenges.
Regeneration: Asters are perennials, meaning they come back to life every year. This attribute makes them a symbol of regeneration and new beginnings. Getting an aster flower tattoo is a wonderful way to signify a fresh start or a new phase of life.
Friendship and Loyalty: An aster tattoo imprints the skin with a reminder to hold your loved ones close. Its presence says, “I am here for you” and “Thank you for being at my side.”
Keeping up with these meanings we chose some of the most beautiful designs featuring aster flowers. Both men and women can get inked with these designs. Take a look:
Aster Flower Bracelet Tattoo
Aster Flower Half Sleeve Tattoo
Also Read Beginner Tattoo
Aster Flower Back Tattoo
Minimalist Aster Flower Tattoo
Aster flower tattoos have a deep meaning but don’t need loud flashy designs. Their graceful appearance suits thoughtful, creative types. Simple yet beautiful, asters remind us of bonds with others and personal milestones. Their soft, gentle nature encourages calmness and gratitude in life.
References: Aster Flower Wiki